Terminally (HEPA) filtered
The terminally filtered pass through hatch is specifically designed for use in environments where protection is important for operators as well as the product, as in cytotoxic rooms. It ensures the highest level of contamination control.
HEPA filtered air washes through the pass through hatch maintaining a positive pressure that exhausts into the ‘dirty’ area to minimise the chance of biological or particulate contamination into the cleanroom.
These units come with the features of our standard and our bleedthrough pass through hatches, including:
- Torsion bar closing doors to ensure door closed and seal
- Double-glazed doors for superior vision of the box contents
- Magnetic door seals to hold air pressure even in our power failure situation
- Size variable for any purpose
- Australian manufactured for shorter delivery times
- Australian manufactured for a local market with local support
- House clean air supply + terminally mounted HEPA filter